Setting up training network

Catherine Agopcan May 6, 2014

Not sure if I am searching the right location, but i'm looking for instructions on how to setup a training network. We purchased University through an Enterprise license, but cannot find where I would need to assign users to a network so that they can access all of the videos, instead of just the free ones.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jesse Katz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2014

Hi Catherine,

Sorry for the trouble here. The networks are created automatically at purchase. By default, University gives network access to all users in the domain of the technical contact. The admin can add and delete domains and individual email addresses. The technical contact has a different domain than your email address, which is why you weren't allowed in the network. Since you were the billing contact, I manually added you to the account. Please talk to the admin about adding you as an admin.

Best,

Jesse

Catherine Agopcan May 7, 2014

Hi Jesse,

This is very helpful. Thanks. I've been able to resolve.

Thanks,
Catherine

1 vote
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2014

Hi!

I believe that you are talking about permissions correct? If so, you need to create a space in confluence for specific contents and allow some specific groups to access this space.

This page will help you to understand better the space permissions.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Jesse Katz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2014

Rodrigo,

Thank you for commenting, but I believe Catherine is referring to Atlassian University, which allow users into training networks.

Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2014

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for clarifying! :)

Suggest an answer