Setting up a RAID log

Tracy Gilmour July 20, 2022

Looking to set up a shared RAID log on JIRA with linking to confluence for reporting.  I can see a few comments in the community around this but wondering if anyone has a user guide type document to assist with the set up.

2 answers

0 votes
Aman August 9, 2023

@Dave Mathijs a quick question. Once i create a separate project how can I link it to my own project?

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2023

You can use any of the available issue link types or create custom link types if you need to.

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2022

Hi @Tracy Gilmour ,

I would create a separate RAID project with 4 issue types: Risk, Action, Issue, Dependency.

Then create the different issues and use issue links to create dependencies.

Create a Kanban board with card colors depending on the issue type.

Use Confluence links to elaborate.

If you're willing to pay for a third-party app, you might try:

Craig Schwarze _ProjectBalm_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 20, 2022

Since 3rd-party apps have been mentioned, you might also consider Risk Register by ProjectBalm.

Like simon buckler likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events