Scriptrunner not working to copy a project

5 answers

Hi Monica, I can see from your tags you use jira agile, can I ask you which version and if you use copy project to copy agile boards ? It would help a lot if you could paste any log errors and of course the script runner version you use.

Same problem here. Using JIRA 7 that includes Agile. When Checking with Firebug it shows an error: "NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - http://10.131.94.17/jira/rest/scriptrunner/latest/canned/com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.admin.CopyProject/params"; Checking this link directly I get this error: HTTP Status 405 - Method Not Allowed type Status report message Method Not Allowed description The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested resource.

Hi Cristian, I suppose the same questions apply to you as well. Which versions of JIRA Agile you use ? Because the JQL functions related to Agile only work for the 6.7.7 and above and that is also true of Copy Project.

Thanks for the hint with Agile. I deactivated nearly everything related to Agile, as it is now integrated part of JIRA 7 and I do not want to use it. After reactivating everything the script went nearly fine. Thanks by now!

> Because the JQL functions related to Agile only work for the 6.7.7 and above and that is also true of Copy Project That's true but this is a bug in the case of CopyProject... it should just not offer to copy the board if the version of JA is too low: please watch https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/projects/GRV/issues/GRV-828.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,639 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you