Scriptrunner interface issue - condition and email template fields not displaying correctly

Moriah Chandler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2014

What I see is below - there is text in both the condition field and the email template field - I can only see the tops of the letters and it is close to impossible to edit these fields.

JIRA 6.0.6

Scriptrunner 2.1.15

Chrome 33.0.1750.149 m

2 answers

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2014

I can't reproduce with 33.0.1750.149 m and 2.1.16, and jira 6.1.

Moriah Chandler
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 11, 2014

So I guess we would need to upgrade to 6.1 and 2.1.16 then?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2014

No, I'm not saying that. There is nothing between .15 and .16... I doubt it's due to the change in jira. Could it be something in your env, a chrome plugin or something? Does it work in another browser? Can you get a web dev to use chrome tools (f12) to see if the css styles look odd?

Moriah Chandler
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2014

It doesn't work in Firefox either. Had our resident CSS guy look at it and he said:

.CodeMirror pre seems to be overwriting the required "position:absolute" in .CodeMirror-cursor. Adding it back in fixes the problem.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 11, 2014

I haven't checked 2.1 with chrome 33, I will do that tomorrow.

Suggest an answer