SQL Report about Users

Oliver Rauer June 23, 2017

hi,

i need to write a report about the users in the jira database. The report should contain the display_name, the last login date and a check if the user are in the confluence or jira group.

i have wrote the following query, but:

1. i think i have a mistake in the check if jira or confluence

2. in the cwd_user are users doubled, in the directory 10000 and 1, i need both unfortunally, if the user is in 10000 i dont need the 1, but if its not in 10000 i need the 1. I dont know how to write that

3. the date for last login doestn work, any idea why?

select
u.id,
U.display_name as Benutzer,
dateadd(second,cast(cast(a.attribute_value AS nvarchar(255)) AS bigint)/1000,'19700101 00:00:00:000'),
CASE WHEN member.parent_name = 'confluence-users' THEN 'JA' ELSE 'Nein' END as Confluence,
CASE WHEN member2.parent_name = 'jira-software-users' THEN 'JA' ELSE 'Nein' END as Jira

FROM jiradb.cwd_user U
LEFT JOIN
[Jira_RFS].[jiradb].[cwd_membership] member on member.child_id = U.ID and member.parent_name = 'confluence-users'
LEFT JOIN
[Jira_RFS].[jiradb].[cwd_membership] member2 on member2.child_id = U.ID and member2.parent_name = 'jira-software-users'
LEFT JOIN
[Jira_RFS].[jiradb].[cwd_user_attributes] a on a.user_id = u.id
--where u.CREDENTIAL != 'nopass'

group by
u.id,
U.display_name,
dateadd(second,cast(cast(a.attribute_value AS nvarchar(255)) AS bigint)/1000,'19700101 00:00:00:000'),
CASE WHEN member.parent_name = 'confluence-users' THEN 'JA' ELSE 'Nein' END,
CASE WHEN member2.parent_name = 'jira-software-users' THEN 'JA' ELSE 'Nein' END;

1 answer

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2017

Oliver, I don't understand the details of the JIRA database schema, but as another solution, you could export the user data to Excel and do the filtering, formulas, etc. in Excel.

excel-user-export

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events