Root page 'com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-issue-navigator:null-project-navigator-page' does not e

Hello,

i've been migrating from 6.4 to 7.3.3 and i have a problem with the system plugin: 

It generate this error when i anvigate into de project or issue 

Root page 'com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-issue-navigator:null-project-navigator-page' does not exist!

10-04-2017 13-30-01.jpg

When I defuse it I navigate on the projects, but not in the issues.

I'm thinking that it is a bug from the plugin. 

In Jira 7.3.3 I have 8.2.6 version of the plugin:

10-04-2017 13-31-05.jpg

In Jira 6.4 I have 1.18.2:

10-04-2017 13-32-41.jpg

Can, anybody, help me?

Thx in advance.

Javi

5 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Javi,

How did you upgrade? Did you go stright from 6.4 to 7.3? or did you step through 7.0.x to 7.3? 

I would highly recommend going from 6.4.x to 7.0.11 first. And then from 7.0.11 to 7.3.x

I go directly from 6.4 to 7.3.3

Migrate first from 6.4 to 7.0.11 is mandatory? I migrated from 6.4 to 7.3 and all is done, only this problem. I think the name of the plugin is same in both versions (1.18.2 and 8.2.6) but Jira doesn't find the new version. 

It's possible that it is a bug on Jira 7.3.3?

I'm facing the same problem. Could you solve the problem by migrating 7.0.11 in advance?

I am also having this problem. Has anyone found a way around this?

I migrated from 6.4 to 7.0.11. Then I made a new installation of 7.3 and finally I migrated from 7.0.11 to 7.3.

Thanks a lot for the reply Javi!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

219 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you