Risks can not be added to Risk Matrix in Big picture

Andrew Coubrough
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 8, 2021

So I have my risk configuration set up and it determines there are 23 risks within scope. When I go to the matrix 6 show up because their probability and consequence fields are populated and 3 others can be added where I want to place them.  However, I can not add the other 14 risks that are within scope, why?  

I haven't been able to determine any commonalities that would prevent me from doing this and I would think that my filters I have set up that pull 23 within Scope would all be able to be added as an existing issue.   I am at a complete loss.

1 answer

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 16, 2021

Hi @Andrew Coubrough

Correct me if I am wrong, but only six risks have probability and consequence fields populated? Your issues will only appear on the risk matrix if you set values for the fields used by the matrix. Please take a look at our wiki page.

What issue types are the other 14 risks? Are they displayed on the Gantt module? Please provide me with more detailed info. 

Suggest an answer