Registro de actividad en Jira

Javiera Romero del Rio April 11, 2024

Buenas!
Tengo dudas con respecto a las actividades registradas.
Tengo 2 proyectos creados, pero solo en 1 de ellos tengo la posibilidad de crear comentarios, la verdad no sé como habilitar eso para mi otro proyecto, ni desde donde se hace.
La verdad solo tengo dudas en como agregar comentarios a otros proyectos, ya que no sé como se hace.

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2024

Hola @Javiera Romero del Rio ,

Bienvenido a la comunidad Atlassian.

En la imagen de pantalla que ha proporcionado, parece que puede ingresar comentarios.

La capacidad de ingresar comentarios sobre problemas es uno de los permisos a nivel de proyecto. Deberá verificar la configuración de Permisos para el proyecto individual para ver si tiene ese permiso.

Conceder ese permiso depende del tipo de proyecto. Puede encontrar el tipo de proyecto en la página "Ver todos los proyectos" en el menú "Proyectos".

Para los proyectos administrados por la empresa, otorgar el permiso puede requerir cambiar el esquema de permisos o puede implicar agregar al usuario afectado a una función específica en el proyecto o a un grupo de usuarios.

Para un proyecto administrado por equipo, implicaría agregar el usuario a una función de proyecto que tenga ese permiso o cambiar los permisos otorgados a la función de proyecto a la que el usuario ya está asignado.

---

Hello,

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

In the screen image you have provide it appears that you are able to enter comments.

The ability to enter comments on issues is one of the Project Level permissions. You would need to check the Permissions configuration for the individual project to see if you have that permission.

Granting that permission depends on the type of project. You can find the project type on the "View All Projects" page under the "Projects" menu.

For Company Managed projects, granting the permission may require changing the permission scheme, or it may involve adding the affected user to a specific role in the project or to a user group.

For a Team Managed project it would involve adding the user to a Project Role that has that permission, or changing the permissions granted to the Project Role to which the user is already assigned.

Activity log in Jira

Hello good!
I have doubts regarding the registered activities.
I have 2 projects created, but only in 1 of them do I have the possibility of creating comments, the truth is I don't know how to enable that for my other project, or where it is done from.
The truth is I only have doubts about how to add comments to other projects, since I don't know how to do it.

Javiera Romero del Rio April 11, 2024

muchas gracias por tu pronta respuesta!

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2024

De nada!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events