I have created a webhook in Jira 5.2.2. I have tried to output a simple String (JSON format) with special characters č, š, ž, ć, ... in (UTF-8 encoding)
Where can I find the the property to change encoding of the webhook data (to be UTF-8 encoded)?
Issues in Jira and email notifications have special characters. I have also installed the Atlassians beta plugin for saving issue as a file in JSON format. String in file looks as expected: "body" : ..."Test: čšžćđ".
The article about encoding in the JIRA Knowledge Base https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Internationalisation+and+Encoding+Troubleshooting did not help me.
Some "System Info" properties: webwork.i18n.encoding = UTF-8, -Dfile.encoding=utf-8.
All comments or references will be appreciated.
I managed to replicate this behaviour on my end. Hence I have raised a but ticket to track this issue:
I'd suggest you to add yourself as a watcher to be notify for any update regarding the bug.
In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to have–in order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs