Priority schemas not available?

Martin Hynek December 12, 2017

Hi, after update from 7.5 to 7.6.1 i've expected that new Priority schemas will show up.. But nothing happened. Even in global permissions there is no new right for accessing it... Any tip what could be wrong?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2017

It's under admin -> issues -> priority schemes.

What do you get when you use the admin search function?

I don't have that option here... not even in gg search...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2017

Are you sure your upgrade worked?  A 7.6 install I've got has the schemes.

Well it seems that all finished correctly. App is running, installer finished without errors.. so... it was jump from 7.5 to 7.6.1, not sure if this could cause the problem... i hope not...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 12, 2017

I can't work out how you've got there.  It's not even something you can turn off by disabling system add-ons.  If you're running 7.6, you really should be seeing priority schemes as per that document.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events