Post-Function - Auto-reassignment to previous assignee

Valeriya Kozak November 16, 2018

Hi All,

Need your help with setting up a post-function for auto-reassignment to previous assignee once issue got reopened. I reviewed topics that have been already discussed in community, but those suggestions don't really work for me. 

I need reassignment to be working despite of the role. I believe I need to use the ScriptRunner, but I don't know how to write the script :/ Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance!

post-function.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Pavan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018
Valeriya Kozak November 19, 2018

thanks for suggestion. The only challenge here that users can be of different roles, and this option allows me to choose only one role (either Dev or tester, or PM). And I need all  the roles we have.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

When the issue is closed are you clearing the assignee field? If not then it should still be assigned when you re-open the issue.

Valeriya Kozak November 16, 2018

Sorry, forgot to mention, I need this at the stage when issue gets reopened after "resolved as waiting for more information".

scenario will be like:

open and assigned to User A

resolved by User A and reassigned to User B

reopened by User B -> gets automatically assigned back to User A

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events