Plugins Free for Jira

Carlos_Henrique_de_Campos December 27, 2018

Hello friends, how are you?

I have a question, and if you can help me, i will be eternally grateful.

We used 4 plugins that are with Trial versions (expiring in January / 2019).
I would check with you if there are any free plugins to replace them.
Here is the list of plugins I use (in the Trial version) and I'm looking for the Free version for replacement:

1. Adaptavist ScriptRunner for JIRA

2. Jira Misc Workflow Extensions

3. JSU - Suite Utilities for Jira

4. Power Database Fields PRO

Thank you in advance for your attention, and have a great day.

Hugs ...

2 answers

3 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2018

For long term stability I suggest you pay for the ones you really need. Over the years the best plugins have gone from free to paid for. The value is the paid for ones will continue to be supported. JIRA is already a relatively inexpensive tool.  Relying on a free plugin that disappears can be very disruptive eliminating something you rely on for your workflow. 

0 votes
Carlos_Henrique_de_Campos December 31, 2018

The paid plugins are very high values, and I am unable to pay for the plugins at this time (I plan to pay in the near future).
Would you just like to know if you have free plugins for those listed above, and where can I find the same ones?

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2019

I'm not aware of any free ones that do those functions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events