When I click on preview, nothing appears.
I check the configuration, it sounds correct but maybe it's because of release I have:
JIRA version 7.2.4
Confluence version 5.10.8 (the latest is the number 6.0)
Structure version 3.4.1 (one of the latest)
is someone know what is the preview area they are talking about ?
This seems to be a bug and ALM Works support team is working on fixing it. I will get back to you via email once it is fixed.
Meanwhile you can try the following workaround:
1. Go to the Add gadget dialog and choose Structure gadget.
2. Quickly after that submit the dialog without tweaking any settings. This needs to be done quickly because when the configuration disappears, the button also becomes disabled.
3. Save the Confluence page.
4. Now the page should have Login & approve button. Press it and authorize with JIRA.
5. Edit the page again, edit the macro. Now the settings should be displayed normally.
Please let me know how the suggested workaround works.
Our apologies for the inconvenience caused - we're working on this problem and will get back to you once it's fixed.
ALM Works support team
Can I too please get updated when this is resolved, I have moved my business back to using JIRA for these once great reporting functionalities. So that those not in the Technical teams nor with the need for JIRA can see progress against their projects and visibility of team progress.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs