Plan within Jira

Blake Burroughs
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2024

I was able to use Plan in Jira but now I'm on the free version Plans does not exist.   Is there a way to create the plan view in Jira without the Premium version?

2 answers

2 votes
Adrián García González
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2024

Hi @Blake Burroughs welcome to the Atlassian Community!

In the free version of Jira you can use what it calls Timeline, which is a limited version of the premium license Plans.

In the Timelines you can see a roadmap or gantt of the project, the limitations are that the scope is limited to the project itself and you need to use epics to see the Timeline.

You can see more information here.

I hope you find it helpful, best regards!

Blake Burroughs
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2024

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Adrián García González
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2024

I hope my answer has been helpful to you, if so I would be grateful if you would accept my reply.
Thank you, best regards!

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2024

Hi Blake - Welcome to the the Atlassian Community!

You can create a Timeline for a single project. But you will not be able to create Plan, which allows multiple projects in a single Plan without the Premium version. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events