Peer review Summary of Story Points

Claire Keys
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2019

In my backlog, I have 3 colored bubbles on the right hand side at the top, each stating the amount of story points left in each column, (eg. 50 of 200 points not started). We added the peer review column, but the summary of points in the peer review column are not totaled at the top like the "To Do", "In Progress" and "Done" columns are. 

How do I get a bubble added to summarize the Peer Review column's story points?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2019

Hello Claire,

Welcome to Atlassian community!

The bubble icons that you are seeing are related to the board categories and not Columns/status.

Explaining better, you have three fixed categories in your board: 

- "To do" (Grey): Are the statuses placed in the first column of your board.

- "In Progress" (Blue): Are the statuses placed between the first and the last statuses of your board

- "Done "(Green): Are the statuses placed in the last column of your board

Unfortunately, the bubbles cannot be customized to be based on status, however, you can use quick filters to filter the status returned under the Blue category (In progress) and get the total amount per status. Here are the steps:

- Navigate to your board > Board settings > Quick filter

- Create a quick filter for each status you have under the "In Progress" category. E.g:

status = "Peer review"

- Once you click on this quick filter in your board view, only the story points of that specific status will be displayed in the blue bubble.

Let me know if this information helps.

Claire Keys
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 18, 2019

Thanks. Your answer helped me figure out an alternative to my question.  

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2019

You are welcome, Claire.

Have a nice day! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events