No "Contact technical support or report a bug" tab in Get Help

Gonzalo López Menéndez October 31, 2019

Hi,

Just installed JIRA Software 8.5.0 (10 users commercial license). 

There is not Contact technical support or report a bug tab in System | Troubleshooting and support tools | Get Help.

The installation has a valid Support entitlement number (SEN).

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2019

Hello Gonzalo,

Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I was able to check the information about your license and both Jira Software and Jira Service Desk are Starter license and not Commercial, that’s why the option to contact support does not appear.

The best option, in this case, is to contact our customer advocates, so you can share with them the SEN number and they will be more accurate to check all the information you need about the license. 

Please, go to support.atlassian.com and select on “What can we help you with?” the option Billing, payments, and pricing.

If you need help with technical issues, please count on us.

Regards,
Angélica

Gonzalo López Menéndez November 2, 2019

Thank you for your answer.

Just opened a ticket with Atlassian Support about upgrading to comercial licenses.

Best wishes.

Gonzalo López Menéndez November 2, 2019

Angélica,

Perhaps you can take a look at the following thread? We are in a hurry to put Jira into production.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Admin-menu-not-visible-new-installation-8-5-0/qaq-p/1215926

Thank you.

Regards,

-GLM.

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2019

I'm glad that I could help!

I just posted an answer on the other thread and we will do our best to help you here in community.

Suggest an answer