No permission to see Sprint Health Gadget

Lukas Heiniger June 23, 2017

I setup a board for two projects and would like to add a Sprint Health Gadget to my Dashboard for it. The gadget currently just gives me this message:

"The requested board cannot be viewed because it either does not exist or you do not have permission to view it."

I don't understand why since

• I own the board
  • I own the dashboard
  • I own both projects
  • I am a member of the boards filter shares

What else can I check?

Edit: this is really wierd, I added a Agile Wallboard Gadget and that seems to work just fine with the same board.

Edit 2: found this in the log:

2017-06-23 11:52:54,848 http-nio-8080-exec-7 ERROR <user redacted> 712x227543x5 qvwhna <ip redacted> /rest/greenhopper/1.0/gadgets/sprints/health [c.a.p.r.c.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.charts.IssueStatusHistoryServiceImpl.collectStatusHistory(IssueStatusHistoryServiceImpl.java:81)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.chart.burndown.BurndownColumnChangeFactory.getBurndownColumnChangeData(BurndownColumnChangeFactory.java:77)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.chart.SprintBurndownModelFactory.getScopeChangeModelDataForSprint(SprintBurndownModelFactory.java:240)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.chart.SprintBurndownModelFactory.getScopeChangeBurndownModel(SprintBurndownModelFactory.java:159)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.rapid.chart.SprintBurndownModelFactory.getScopeChangeBurndownModel(SprintBurndownModelFactory.java:128)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.sprint.health.SprintHealthServiceImpl.collectSprintMetrics(SprintHealthServiceImpl.java:165)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.sprint.health.SprintHealthServiceImpl.getSprintHealth(SprintHealthServiceImpl.java:106)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.gadget.SprintHealthResource$1.call(SprintHealthResource.java:63)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.gadget.SprintHealthResource$1.call(SprintHealthResource.java:56)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.util.RestCall.response(RestCall.java:42)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.AbstractResource.createResponse(AbstractResource.java:111)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.web.AbstractResource.response(AbstractResource.java:91)
        at com.atlassian.greenhopper.gadget.SprintHealthResource.getSprintHealth(SprintHealthResource.java:55)

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user May 31, 2018

Hello Lukas,

Try this:

- Make a copy of the Dashboard.

- Reload the gadget in the new Dashboard. 

Kind Regards!

Suggest an answer