No Fields List in SumUp Configuration

Dalectric
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2014

Just tried v0.6.3 of SumUp in JIRA v6.2.7 and when I go to the configure screen there are no fields listed in the drop down box. Any ideas why?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2014

Do you have any numeric fields in your system?

Dalectric
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2014

Yes, quite a few

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2014

Bother, that was the problem last time I ran into this. I assume you've only just installed the plugin - could you try re-indexing a single project (one that uses a numeric field) and see if that then appears? I've had index related problems with it before (although I should point out that the indexing issue I had was caused by something else, Sumup was just suffering as a result of another plugins problems)

Dalectric
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2014

Thanks for the info. I'm indexing at the moment. Will let you know if it fixes the issue.

Dalectric
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2014

Indexing didn't fix it :-(

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 17, 2014

Ok, are there any errors in the logs from around the time you go into the config screen for the plugin?

Dalectric
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2014

Nothing reported in the atlassian-jira.log either. I even tried to add a debug log entry but that didn't yield anything.

Kevin Wennemuth
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 1, 2014

same here, no log entries (even debug), the HTML select is empty.

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2014

Same here...

Dalectric
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2014

I've upgraded my JIRA to v6.3.8 and SumUp 0.6.3 seems to be working fine. Not sure if that's coincidence or v6.3.8 fixed a problem I had with v6.2.7, or the upgrade process cleared a fault in my setup. Anyway fields are now listed OK and I can configure fields as required.

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2014

I uninstalled it and reinstalled again...it works now.

0 votes
JulianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 17, 2014

Hey there,

I know of a problem like this, if you access a JIRA instance which uses a unsigned cert. Can you provide your browser network log? The fields are retrieved asynchronously via a REST - API.

Cheers Julian

Suggest an answer