New icons for Jira Cloud?

Gil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2019

Hi all,

Is there a set of new icons for jira cloud instance?

I've migrated from Server to Cloud and in some articles that I read, I see these new icons that I don't have. Such as issue type icons.

Where can I get new (refreshed) issue type icons?

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2019

@Gil 

Usually Cloud instances have the latest. When you say cloud you mean you moved to Atlassian Servers?

Best,

Fadoua

Gil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2019

We migrated from Server to Cloud instance (both Jira). I just wonder if there are any refreshed icon styles for issue types.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2019

@Gil 

Candidate is the only new one I am seeing. The instance the screenshot was taken from doesn't have Jira Service Desk

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 7.37.10 PM.png

Like # people like this
Gil
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2019

Thank you. So there was one issue type that had a different style. Could be a custom one.

The rest is the same as yours.

Thank you.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2019

@Gil 

This is my personal Jira Cloud instance. I didn't customize anything in it.

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer