New Apps page in admin is blank on Cloud

Chris Beswick January 26, 2020

I have just experienced this same problem on

Chrome 
Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Problem also occurs Incognito.

I can access this via Firefox and Find Apps page loads properly

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2020

Hello Chris,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I tested on my local site using the same version of Google Chrome and the page loads fine. 

Are there any extensions on your browser? Would it be possible to disable in order to test?

Also, please open the developer tools while accessing the Apps' page to check if it shows any additional information.

As this issue is happening only on Chrome, there is something on the browser that is preventing the page to load.

Regards,
Angélica

Chris Beswick January 28, 2020

Hi Angélica,

Disabling extensions makes no difference, a few errors and warnings in dev console.

These are the errors.
FindAppsErrors-Chrome.JPG

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2020

Thanks for checking, Chris.

I found some tickets related to this error, but nothing specific to the Apps' page.

Can you please clear the browser cache and cookies?

As it's happening only on Chrome, it would be good to reset the browser to the defaults.

Nick Lindahl
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 4, 2020

I'm having this problem as well.  Not just in Chrome but also in Firefox. I believe it fails due to security settings around blocking 3rd party cookies. When I disabled that in FF, it started working.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events