NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 500

William_Griffin June 18, 2013

For the last couple of weeks, I have been getting the following Jira Service Error: NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Status 500

I searched and found an issue on this, but it was closed and handled by support. Something must be wrong with my account as I cannot access this issue to see the resolution or if it is still open.

This issue is a major hinderance as I am unable to edit my workflows and have been falling behind in requests for over a week now due to this.

Can someone please contact me with a number to call for support on this ASAP?

Thanks,

Bill Griffin

3 answers

0 votes

The issue itself is actually with editing Jira workflows. The original issue is: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-27958

It is closed and linked to a support issue. The support issue is: https://support.atlassian.com/browse/JSP-155174... Here is where I fail. My account gets a permission violation. Apparently something went wrong with the account linking. It asks me to relink my support account every time I try to accesws a support ticket, then it sends me to my profile. When I complete everything and try to access the ticket again, it gives me the permisson violation.

I'm sure that some update (Jira or plugin or even windows) caused this. It should be a quick fix, but since I can't see the ticket in support, well you know...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2013

Ok, JSP issues are support issues, but only the reporter, Atlassian, and people who have been explicitly added can see JSP issues. If you didn't raise that particular one, then you won't be able to see it.

You probably need to raise a new one for them to look at it in your case, you'll be able to see that after raising it.

I'm not sure what's going on with the relinking of support account, but it might be because you're trying to see something that's not yours, it's thinking maybe you should, and then trying to match your account to the user who did raise it. A clean, new issue should make that go away.

0 votes

Sorry, did not realize that I went toa forum. I'm having issue wtih my support account and have been unsuccessful with creating a ticket.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2013

They do encourage you to ask here first!

It's always worth searching and asking - sometimes you'll find someone who has seen it and can explain it or even help.

In this case though, it looks more like a back-end error and that is going to need a spot of support from the techies. When you say you can't raise an issue with them though, what's the problem there?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 18, 2013

You have not told us what system this is, and I suspect it's not one we look after anyway (we're a community of end users)

At a guess though, it's an OnDemand Jira installation, in which case, start at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Getting+help+and+support but bear in mind they generally don't do telephone support until they've got an issue to work from (no harm asking them to ring you of course)

If it's not OnDemand, then you'll need to contact whoever else is hosting it for you.

Suggest an answer