Need to find the system log / security log / administrative log

Maximiliano Arguelles December 5, 2011

Please describe your problem here: I was unable to find the way to track all the administrative changes that occures within a JIRA Studio environment. The activity log is like a user history log and is useless when trying to track who changed permissions, who added/removed/modified users, project permissions, etc.

Could you please specify where is the administrative log located within JIRA Studio?

Regards,

3 answers

0 votes
VitalyA December 6, 2011

To clarify - the new feature is in the context of Studio / OnDemand. On-premises products have audit logs but these logs are not exposed to end users in SaaS environment.

0 votes
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2011

Unfortunately, there is currently no administration change log in JIRA / JIRA Studio / OnDemand.

There is an open feature request to add this in the future and you can vote / watch it here.

0 votes
YvonneY December 5, 2011

Hello,

Unfortunately I have to inform you, that this is not available. We do have access logs, but those will not give you all the information you are asking for, for example to show you the user name.

I opened a feature request to vote on so the change logs will be available for customers in a future release:

https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/JST-5704

Yvonne

Suggest an answer