Need help with a query to show "closed" tickets in last 7 days

Kimberly Rogers January 26, 2021

Good morning,  I need some assistance. I have a query:

project = xxx and status changed TO closed after -7d

Which has been working fine up to the date that our Org changed our jira workflow.

Tickets no longer "close" they "Deploy to Prod" - so I thought I could change the query to

project = hre and status changed TO "Deployed to prod" after -7d

However, I am getting hundreds of results that go back to last year. 

I suspect that since the query is looked at the CLOSED DATE field but we are not using a CLOSED its not pulling back based on the 7 days I have in my query. 

I would normally try "resolution" but, we add a resolution in the middle of the workflow once the work is "Dev Complete".

I've played around with some other scenarios but none seen to be working. Would love some suggestions. 

thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2021

Hello @Kimberly Rogers ,

Welcome to community. Please try this below.

status changed to Done during (startOfDay(-7), endOfDay("-7")) ORDER BY updated DESC

Thanks,

Kimberly Rogers January 27, 2021

Got similar results as above. Doesn't seem to like status changed to Done

0 votes
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2021

Hi @Kimberly Rogers ,

I would maybe look at the updated date in order tu pull only recently closed tickets, and also add a criteria DURING instead of AFTER :

updated >= -7d and status changed TO DONE DURING (startOfWeek(),now())

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

Kimberly Rogers January 27, 2021

Unfortunatly this didn't work, status changed to "done" even when I increase the parameters, doens't pull anything - and if I changed to: status changed to "closed" or status changed to "deployed to prod" I get results. Seems to not like status changed to Done 

Suggest an answer