My pie chart plugins have changed size and are now not usable for end client

Help!! We use the pie chart plugin for our dashboards and until recently, they worked fine in columinated views. However, last week something changed on our instance and the pie charts have increased in size so that they are only viewable in a single column Page View, and even then they are HUGE! There seems no way to configure or resize them and this has made them useless.

Can someone help please!!

Jp

2 answers

0 votes
Steven Behnke Community Champion Oct 16, 2014

This might be easier for the Atlassian Support staff to answer. It sounds like a bug. Have you tried contacting them? http://support.atlassian.com/

The look and feel of pie charts changed in JIRA 6.4. If you recently updated JIRA you may be noticing a change.

Cheers!

Tim | Atlassian

This is just terrible change. Dashboard become screwed by sizes, results are not seen till you move your mouse over, colors not in line with other widgets! Did you think well before introduce such changes? You could add this as a widget v2, but leave us possibility to keep customer reporting on previous level developed by years! Dashboards are not usable anymore. This is most painful change for all my 7 years with JIRA!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,760 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot