Multiple Issue Key search

Is it possible to search for multiple issue key and display all of them at once in my issue navigator? The issues don't have anything in commun ... no filter option.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Select Issues/Search for Issues from the menu. Then select the advanced search. In the textarea then type what Jobin showed you. The quick search only works for a single issue key as far as I can tell. It is definitely annoying.

Works like a charm! (with advanced search)

Thank you!

This widget could not be displayed.

Try like this:

key in (TEST-1, TEST-2)

Not working, I'm still getting much more result than what I'm looking for :(

Maybe I misunderstood, you are trying to show only selected issues in the issue navigator, right? If so, you just need to give those issue keys in the search. Are you saying you are getting issues which are not in this list if you give like this?

You understood right ... I'm entering (for the example) 2 issue keys (Test-1, Test-2) in the quick search field and I'm receiving a lot more than just the two entries.

Can you please attach a screenshot?

Try to use double quotes as well but the other one also woks for me!

key in ("TEST-1","TEST-2")

What if you want to search a range of keys. For instance, I want to search for issues 400 to 600 in a particular project.

Steven Behnke Community Champion Dec 15, 2014

Same here, I want a range of keys

Steven Behnke Community Champion Dec 15, 2014

It seems I can search key > KEY-1234 works fine

I know, it isn't Christmas, but it was nice if I could search by the actual Number only, in the current project, without the need to "fully qualify" the issueKey, such as "Issuekey in (10,12,16)", instead of "Issuekey in (TEST-10, TEST-12,TEST-16)".

Or is this possible anyway and I'm overlooking something...?

BR,

Daniel

You try in advanced search like issueKey in ("TEST-1","TEST-2","TEST-3"). I was able to nail it.

Thanks @Nithin Balachandran. Worked like a charm. Didn't even need the quotes around each issue key =-)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 16 hours ago in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

42 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you