Migrating to Jira Helpdesk

pranoy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 7, 2020

Has anyone had experience in migrating from Helpspot Helpdesk to Jira Helpdesk?  I saw the import options include CSV and JSON, but i m just wondering if there is a more direct/easier way to import the data.

1 answer

0 votes
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2020

There are plugins that are available for Jira that integrate with a number of other helpdesk/service desk providers that would let you connect the two systems and automatically pull data from one to the other. Unfortunately it doesn't look like one exists for Helpspot.

I did find a few services that appear to allow this kind of connection. Rather than an ongoing connection, you'd do a one-way from Helpspot to Service Desk and then turn off/disable the integration once your tickets have been copied.

Note that I have not used either of these services and am not vouching for them or the companies.

Zapier. This one appears to be limited to Jira server

Help Desk Migration. This one looks like it allows Cloud. There's a free demo you can set up before paying for a full migration.

Suggest an answer