Migrating from JIRA on Demand to standalone JIRA

Alex Muravya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 30, 2012

We have JIRA on Demand evaluation. But at the same time we have extreme need for Code Review within our Mercurial code repo. As I got from documentation, we need to install standalone JIRA, instead of on Demand.

As we already created issues,workflows and settings - we don't want to loose it.

Is it possible to migrate to standalone JIRA and move all current data to JIRA standalone?

Thanx for possible reply.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2012

Hi, you need to get a backup of your JIRA OnDemand instance and import this into your standalone instance. Definitely possible. If you have issues getting a backup, raise an issue with Atlassian support to get it done.

If you have issues, follow https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/JIRA+OnDemand+export+does+not+import+into+standalone+JIRA

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events