Make plugin macro "visible only to system administrators in the macro browser"?

When creating a user-macro in confluence I can choose to make it "visible only to system administrators in the Macro Browser". 

I have created a macro inside my own confluence plugin. 

There is a description of what can be configured for it in atlassian-plugin.xml here: 

https://developer.atlassian.com/confdev/confluence-plugin-guide/confluence-plugin-module-types/macro-module/including-information-in-your-macro-for-the-macro-browser

But the option of making it available only to admins in the macro browser is missing?

(I know it can be hidden but then it does not appear at all in the macro browser. Also setting the category to "admin" does not make the macro being visible only to admins.)

2 answers

The class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before?

0 vote
Stephen Deutsch Community Champion Feb 22, 2016

Unfortunately as far as I've seen, there's no option for making a user macro only visible to system administrators when including it in an Atlassian plugin XML... sad

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

278 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you