Looking for Request form field

Christian Bragg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 19, 2024

I am trying to build a request form for one of our departments. They would like to leave instructions under the "description field", but they would like it in a bullet point format. I have tried to find a field that I can add under "Description" and add the instructions there, but I cannot move the Instructions field down, below "Description field". Is there a better field or a custom field that would work best for this situation.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2024

Hello @Christian Bragg 

For the bullet point, I assume that these are the radio buttons. For this, you can create a radio button custom field. After that you need to assign it to the screen of your project so it needs to be shown. To change the way of how is it being shown, you use the issue layout and change the order of the fields, where would you put your newly created field below the Description field.

Christian Bragg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 19, 2024

Thanks for your response. While I would like to have an option that would not allow fields to be clicked on, this will work for us to give proper bullet points for the description instructions. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events