List of projects associated with a screen

Ron Jacob April 23, 2018

I need list of projects associated with screen or screen schema. is there way like SQL query Capture21.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2018

An SQL query is a pain - you would have to read every issue type screen scheme and screen scheme for the basic list of screens and where they are used, then the project configs to see which issue type screen schemes are in use where, and then read the whole workflow table parsing it for the screen ids in use in transitions, then the workflow schemes and the projects again.

The UI at leasts helps you a bit with this when you look at the list of screens.

Ron Jacob April 23, 2018

So how do I get list of projects for particular screen schema ?

UI doenst tell hidden project

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2018

The admin pages show all projects,so just go to the list of issue type screen schemes.

Tom Gaffney December 8, 2020

That shows the projects associated with the issue type screen scheme but each screen could be associated with multiple issue type screen schemes. It gets pretty messy to roll up if you're doing widespread changes across many screens. I'm trying to determine scope for impact and communication purposes so I'm making an excel with the screen changed and the issue type screen scheme(s) associated, pasting all the associated projects then removing dupes but that "hidden projects" message would be so much more useful and less of a tease if it just revealed the rest of the projects so i could copy/pasta.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events