Linked Issue Custom field is not working Properly

Sachin Dhamale March 13, 2017

I have JIRA 7.1 In that there is JIRA custom field called "Linked Issue"  It include one dropdown for issue link type and issue picker is available please see pic.

LinkedCustomField.JPG

In that Issue picker "Issue" not populating all issues. it populate some issues only

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks In advance

1 answer

0 votes
Niclas Sandstroem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2017

Review the link issue permission in the projects your not seeing issues for.

Br, Niclas

Sachin Dhamale March 13, 2017

Hi Niclas,

I have link issue permission in the project Infact some of the issues are populated and some of the issues are not in the same project.

Niclas Sandstroem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2017

Do you have some actions in workflows not doing re-index? Do a full re-index and re-evaluate. I mean if the issues are there you should be able to link them if you have permission.

Or do you mean that the list doesn't sort everything in order when you do the dropdown?

Suggest an answer