Jql request

Sab Rina
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 24, 2019

Hi,

For a project named Demo I would like to create a filter which will show the {Problem Report, Enhancement Request, Development Request, Information Request} of the DEMO project that are in one of the states {Submitted, Analyzed, Accepted) while ALL {Problem Report, Enhancement Request, Development Request, Information Request, Story, Epics} children are in status {Closed, delivered, rejected}.

I tried:

-project = DEMO AND status in (Submitted, Analyzed, Accepted) AND issue in linkedIssuesFromQuery("project = DEMO AND status in (Closed, delivered, verified, solved)", Parent, Inward)

-project = DEMO AND status = Submitted AND issue in linkedIssuesFromQuery("project = DEMO AND status in (Closed, delivered, verified, solved)", Parent, Inward)

Without success,

Could someone help me?

Many thanks in advance,

1 answer

0 votes
Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2019

You can try to remove the extra parameter from the linkedIssuesFromQuery.

Try a query like this 

-project = DEMO AND status = Submitted AND issue in linkedIssuesFromQuery("project = DEMO AND status in (Closed, delivered, verified, solved)")

If it dosent work try braking down the filter by parts.

Check if  - issue in linkedIssuesFromQuery("project = DEMO AND status in (Closed, delivered, verified, solved)") - return all the issues that is suposed. 

Sab Rina
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 24, 2019

Hi thanks for your help,

But with this request I have all the parent issue which have at least one linked issue in the state Closed or delivered or verified or solved but in my case I would like the parent issue only if ALL the linked issues are Closed or delivered or verified or solved, for instance if a parent issue has 5 linked issue 2 closed, 2 verified and 1 SUBMITTED, i don't want to retrieve the parent issue in my request because of the 1 submitted,

I hope it will be clearer,

Many thanks once again,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events