Jiras task done last month

Lucia Lara
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2019

Hi there!

I want to report my task done every month, by filtering my issues and afterwards exporting as CSV file, but still I have problems on running the filter, it seems I need to change something (problably in the updated day) for indicate I want the last updated in the last month

Please have a look on the filter

assignee = currentUser() AND updated = endOfMonth(-1M)   AND resolution =  Done  order by updated DESC

Thanks in advance and best regards

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2019

Hi @Lucia Lara 

try this:

assignee = currentUser() AND updated > endOfMonth(-1M) and resolution is not empty

0 votes
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2019

Hi Lucia, 

Did you mean for it to be a rolling list of everything (including previous months/years) prior to the end of the previous month? Or do you want it to only be for the previous month? If the latter, then you need something more like:

assignee = currentUser() and updated > startOfMonth(-1) and updated < endOfMonth(-1) and resolution is not empty

Suggest an answer