Jira userlist

Jani Jani October 5, 2011

Hi,

How can I get userlist (realnames/usernames) out of the Jira. I need to submit such forward to check for old employees etc.

5 answers

1 vote
Lasse Langhorn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2019

You can use the Jira User Export app for Jira Server. It is free to download and use: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220535/jira-user-export?hosting=server&tab=overview

Regards

Lasse Langhorn

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2011

Depends on what access you have and what you need. Are you a Jira admin? Do you have read access to the database? (If the answer to both of those is "no", then you probably can't do it anyway)

Jani Jani October 5, 2011

Yes and Yes

I just need a quick way to list users in some sensible form so I can get a decent list out.

Like Bruno Borges de Barros likes this
0 votes
Jani Jani December 1, 2011

Hi,

Jira in question is old 4.0 upgraded from 3.xx

it still old userbase+membershipbase etc.

mlassau_atlassian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2011

OK - the table structure was pretty ugly back then :(

For username and full name run this:

select username, psfn.propertyvalue as full_name
from userbase u
join propertyentry pefn on pefn.entity_id = u.id and pefn.ENTITY_NAME = 'OSUser' and pefn.property_key = 'fullName'
join propertystring psfn on psfn.id = pefn.id

If you want the email address as well, do this:

select username, psfn.propertyvalue as full_name, psem.propertyvalue as email
from userbase u
join propertyentry pefn on pefn.entity_id = u.id and pefn.ENTITY_NAME = 'OSUser' and pefn.property_key = 'fullName'
join propertystring psfn on psfn.id = pefn.id
join propertyentry peem on peem.entity_id = u.id and peem.ENTITY_NAME = 'OSUser' and peem.property_key = 'email'
join propertystring psem on peem.id = psem.id

0 votes
mlassau_atlassian
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 13, 2011
0 votes
Jani Jani November 9, 2011

I am looking to get list of inactive users from OSUser, like this (for confluence): http://alturl.com/3qov8

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events