i updated my testing Jira form 6.0.7 > 6.4.13 > 7.1.1
Using an XML-Dump from my 6.0.7 production system, migrating Greenhopper from 126.96.36.199 to JIRA Agile 188.8.131.52. Next step i upgraded to Jira 6.4.13 and JIRA Agile 6.7.12.
Final i updated to Jira_Software 7.1.1.
Nearly everything is fine, all plugins are updated, but somwhow i have no active sprints. On my Scrum Boards i have no active sprints and no issues are shown.
I did a complete re-indexing as described in the knowlegebase...
Any hints or ideas?
This problem also happened to us when we upgraded our production 6.4.12 server directly to 7.1.1 the sprints were all emptied and epics were also missing so I ended up rolling back to 6.4.12.
What is strange is that we followed the same procedure for the upgrade on a test instance back in february to 7.0.9 and that one did not have any problems. The sprints and epics are all there. Have to check whether there is a bug report submitted for 7.1.1 relating to this. The test instance was upgraded from 6.4.12 to 7.0.9 and then to 7.1.1 and didn't have any problems.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs