Jira to Conflunce intergrations for Users

Mudasir Farooq
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2021

Hi,

I am integrating Conflunce and Jira for Users. I am giving all the required 4 fields. but it ask for proxy host, proxy port, user , password. i dont know about these proxy settings. what should I do for it now?

1 answer

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2021

You mean you are using Atlassian Crowd so that you can administer Confluence Users via JIRA ?

Mudasir Farooq
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2021

no. I want to use Jira users with my confluence page and following this link.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/connecting-to-crowd-or-jira-for-user-management-229838465.html#ConnectingtoCrowdorJIRAforUserManagement-ConnectingConfluencetoJIRAforUserManagement

but when I give all the 4 required filed and test setting it throws error

Connection test failed. Response from the server:
com.atlassian.crowd.exception.ApplicationPermissionException: Forbidden (403) Encountered a "403 - Forbidden" error while loading this page. client.forbidden.exception Go to Jira home

Suggest an answer