Jira emails suppressed?

Eric Nordebäck
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 22, 2024

Hi,

We have team members who are not receiving Jira emails despite having email notifications on. For some of them, their email accounts were deactivated for 1-3 months (organizational reasons) before returning, leading me to suspect that their emails ended up on suppression lists. 

Can we remove them from the suppression lists please? Let me know how you would like me to share the affected emails in question.

Regards,

Eric

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2024

Hi Eric - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You need to open a support ticket with Atlassian for them to check the suppression list. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Eric Nordebäck
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

Thank you. Googling on this topic always landed me on the Community pages for some reason. I will open a support ticket.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2024

Let the Community be your Google  haha. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events