Jira database documentation

Anni R December 19, 2011

Where I can find Jira database table description doumentation?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2011
Anni R December 19, 2011

Thanks,

why oddly :)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2011

It's a turn of phrase, a gentle hint that if you'd typed "jira database" into the search in the documentation, you would have found it.

Adel Juhasz December 10, 2019

Thank you for the answer. And what a nice passive aggressive usage of the language.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 10, 2019

Better than an actively aggressive one.

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2012

There's a spiffy new way to generate your own schema documentation with JIRA 5.1

0 votes
GilesG May 8, 2012

Incidentally (and fyi only), as part of an initiative to move our developer-related documentation to its own dedicated site (i.e. https://developer.atlassian.com), the latest (and currently maintained) version of this 'Database Schema' document is now located here:

Having said that, I don't believe there have been many updates wrt the schema itself (and hence this page) since the release of JIRA 4.1.

Cheers,

Giles.

Suggest an answer