Jira Service Desk: Some SLA are not displayed

Claude Lavillonniere August 4, 2017

On JIRA Service Desk 3.6.0 some SLA "Time to first response" and "Time to resolution" are not displayed

img2.JPGimg1.JPG

What is is wrong to explain that

2 answers

0 votes
Claude Lavillonniere August 7, 2017

We are testing JSD,  When issue ENGSUP-519 was created I haved

SLA: Time to First response

------

Start: Issue Created
Pause
Stop   Comment: For Customers
       Entered Status: Waiting for Customers
       Resolution: Set

createdDate < '2017-08-01'     2000h   Sample 9-5 Calendar
priority = Hightest    16h Sample 9-5 Calendar
All remaining issues    129h    Sample 9-5 Calendar

SLA: Time to Resolution
-----------------------
Start: Issue Created
    Resolution Cleared
Pause
Stop    Resolution: Set

createdDate < '2017-08-01'     2000h   Sample 9-5 Calendar
priority = Hightest    90h     Sample 9-5 Calendar
All remaining issues    585h    Sample 9-5 Calendar

What is weird is that following

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver030/troubleshooting-sla-in-jira-service-desk-785326534.html

it seems that SLA not triggered

issuekey  |         cfname         |
        textvalue
------------+------------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ENGSUP-519 | Time to resolution     | {"timeline":{"events":[]},"ongoingSLAData":null,"completeSLAData":[],"metricId":5,"definitionChangeDate":0,"definitionChangeMsEpoch":0,"g
oalsChangeDate":null,"goalsChangeMsEpoch":null,"goalTimeUpdatedDate":null,"goalTimeUpdatedMsEpoch":null,"metricCreatedDate":1490377269575}
 ENGSUP-519 | Time to first response | {"timeline":{"events":[]},"ongoingSLAData":null,"completeSLAData":[],"metricId":6,"definitionChangeDate":1501772670909,"definitionChangeM
sEpoch":1501772670909,"goalsChangeDate":null,"goalsChangeMsEpoch":null,"goalTimeUpdatedDate":null,"goalTimeUpdatedMsEpoch":null,"metricCreatedDate":1490377269632}
(2 rows)

I was able to update the ticket SLAs with changing the ticket state to (OPEN/unassigned) and changing the SLA conditions to force the recompute

For example on SLA: Time to Resolution,

• I added the stop condition "Entered status: Resoved"
  • I did save to recompute SLA
  • I removed then the condition "Entered status: Resoved"

After that SLA: Time to Resolution is ok on ENGSUP-519

Is there knew issues which can explain that ?

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2017

What is the criteria you have set up for your SLAs.  Perhaps some of the issues don't meet the criteria in the SLA configuration?

Suggest an answer