Jira Service Desk: Some SLA are not displayed

On JIRA Service Desk 3.6.0 some SLA "Time to first response" and "Time to resolution" are not displayed

img2.JPGimg1.JPG

What is is wrong to explain that

 

2 answers

0 votes
Susan Hauth Community Champion Aug 04, 2017

What is the criteria you have set up for your SLAs.  Perhaps some of the issues don't meet the criteria in the SLA configuration?

 

We are testing JSD,  When issue ENGSUP-519 was created I haved

SLA: Time to First response

------

Start: Issue Created
Pause
Stop   Comment: For Customers
       Entered Status: Waiting for Customers
       Resolution: Set

createdDate < '2017-08-01'     2000h   Sample 9-5 Calendar
priority = Hightest    16h Sample 9-5 Calendar
All remaining issues    129h    Sample 9-5 Calendar

 

SLA: Time to Resolution
-----------------------
Start: Issue Created
    Resolution Cleared
Pause
Stop    Resolution: Set

createdDate < '2017-08-01'     2000h   Sample 9-5 Calendar
priority = Hightest    90h     Sample 9-5 Calendar
All remaining issues    585h    Sample 9-5 Calendar

What is weird is that following

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver030/troubleshooting-sla-in-jira-service-desk-785326534.html

it seems that SLA not triggered

  issuekey  |         cfname         |
        textvalue
------------+------------------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ENGSUP-519 | Time to resolution     | {"timeline":{"events":[]},"ongoingSLAData":null,"completeSLAData":[],"metricId":5,"definitionChangeDate":0,"definitionChangeMsEpoch":0,"g
oalsChangeDate":null,"goalsChangeMsEpoch":null,"goalTimeUpdatedDate":null,"goalTimeUpdatedMsEpoch":null,"metricCreatedDate":1490377269575}
 ENGSUP-519 | Time to first response | {"timeline":{"events":[]},"ongoingSLAData":null,"completeSLAData":[],"metricId":6,"definitionChangeDate":1501772670909,"definitionChangeM
sEpoch":1501772670909,"goalsChangeDate":null,"goalsChangeMsEpoch":null,"goalTimeUpdatedDate":null,"goalTimeUpdatedMsEpoch":null,"metricCreatedDate":1490377269632}
(2 rows)

I was able to update the ticket SLAs with changing the ticket state to (OPEN/unassigned) and changing the SLA conditions to force the recompute

For example on SLA: Time to Resolution,

  • I added the stop condition "Entered status: Resoved"
  • I did save to recompute SLA
  • I removed then the condition "Entered status: Resoved"

After that SLA: Time to Resolution is ok on ENGSUP-519

Is there knew issues which can explain that ?

Suggest an answer

Log in or Join to answer
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,760 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot