Jira Server and Process Mining

ICDC - Informatique CDC July 4, 2019

Hello,

We would like to study the stock of issues and the workflow they're rattached to. We would like to study the speed of the issues to run through the workflow from the beginning to the end.

We would like to make a data extraction from the database.

We need to find the tables which give us the workflow steps with the timestamps for each issue. We would like clear labels for each technical ID.

We identified the table jiraissue as the table referencing all the issues created with Jira Software. We can manage with the customfields and the users.

Can you give us the different tables involved or directly the SQL requestfor having the workflow steps with the timestamps for each issue, and clear labels for each technical ID, please ?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Iqbal Shaikh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 10, 2021

Hi @ICDC - Informatique CDC 

Can you redirect me to the developer forum where you found the answer. I am going through a similar problem.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2019

Ugh, no, that's a horrible thing to do.

You can get much clearer, easily read/parsed, data from a single REST call to fetch the whole issue, including its history, rather than having to build complex messy (and often completely wrong) SQL.

ICDC - Informatique CDC October 8, 2019

Hello,

Unfortunately, the process minig team is working on a separate database with no Jira Server application deployed. They do need to extract data directly from the database to inject into their specific tool.

I found a solution in the developper forum.

Thank you.

Like William Kennedy likes this