We have setup a post function to copy the assignee value to a user picker custom field. This works all right and we can see the value correctly afterwards. The problem is that the search jql operation '=' or 'in' on that field does not work. If we edit the value manually and set it to the same exact value it currently holds, the search works fine afterwards.
The post function is is on the top of the list of post functions, before the re-index post function. A manual re-index also does not seem to help. Only editing the field manually will make it work as expected on searches.
JIRA 6.3.15, JSU 1.4.10
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs