JIRA done tickets

Marwa BAKLOUTI December 4, 2018

i would like to change the status of several tickets to "DONE" without doing it one by one.

Can we change all the status of the tickets for a certain period of time ?

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2018

Search for the issues via the standard issue search, then use the "bulk edit" option on the tools menu, selecting "transition issue" to push them through the transition(s) needed to get them to "done".

Note that you need the global permission "bulk edit"

1 vote
Raynard Rhodes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2018
0 votes
Marwa BAKLOUTI December 4, 2018

hello, thank you for your quick replay,

I am an admin in our jira but i couldn't find the bulk edit option , where do i find it ?

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2018

Under admin tools, click "System", then click "Global Permissions" on the left column.  Or, double-tap the "g" to bring up the search dialog and type "global" and click "Global Permissions" when it comes up. Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events