JIRA and CFR Part 11

Hi All

I have just been asked about FDA CFR Part 11 compliance (IVD - in vitro diagnostics) with respect to JIRA. After a quick search I found some plugins that add e-signatures but what I would really like to know is, are there any whitepapers or the like, about using JIRA in a way that meets these regualtions? Whats involved etc..

If there are any users out there who are FDA compliant and using JIRA it would be grteat if perhaps you could message me. I am just after afew pointers on whats involved etc.

Many thanks

Nick

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I would ask AppFusions since they claim they are CRF Part 11 ready in their advertising.

https://www.appfusions.com/display/PRT11J/Home

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Nick -

I think same Nick that called us yesterday? Not sure..

This was created for FDA Compliance - however, FDA specifications are vast and I think there is alot of interpretations to what "compliance" means.

AppFusions does not purport to be FDA audit cops - only a solution provider to meet an audit requirement. We provide a solution, which you can trial and evaluate - and determine if it meets YOUR interpretation of FDA compliance. These bars/requirement needs may vary, depending on the type of supplier you are.

I will confirm that the plugin was created for exactly FDA compliance purpose, and not by our interpretation of what FDA compliance meant, but by a medical instrument corporation. It is also being used by other corps that evaluated it and felt it met their FDA Compliance audit needs.

It also can be extended, upon request. I expect it also will evolve in time.

Hope this helps.

Ellen

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

576 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you