JIRA - The simplest Jelly..

B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2011

I am trying to do some jelly, but cant get even a simple to run (the standard copied scripts runs ok)

I have tried this:

<JiraJelly xmlns:jira="jelly:com.atlassian.jira.jelly.enterprise.JiraTagLib" xmlns:core="jelly:core" xmlns:log="jelly:log" >

<log:info>** NPN **</log:info>

</JiraJelly>

I would expect it to put text in the log file, the log file is created one time, as just looks as:

<JiraJelly xmlns:jira="jelly:com.atlassian.jira.jelly.enterprise.JiraTagLib" xmlns:core="jelly:core" xmlns:log="jelly:log"></JiraJelly>

Why...

3 answers

1 vote
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2011

Try <log:warn>. If that works then log4j will be suppressing log messages less than warn for that package.

You can adjust that on a permanent basis by editing log4j.properties and restarting.

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Logging+and+Profiling

B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2011

Using JIRA Hm...missed <jira:Login...> helped - and looking into the right log file (catalina.out) - I actually thought that the output would be to the Jelly log file...

0 votes
B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 22, 2011

Using JIRA Hm...missed <jira:Login...> helped - and looking into the right log file (catalina.out) - I actually thought that the output would be to the Jelly log file...

0 votes
B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 6, 2011

Hm...missed <jira:Login...>

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events