Getting the following error each time I try to start the VM running JIRA:
JIRA Startup Failed
The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started:
- Atlassian Navigation Links Plugin (com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin)
- Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Global Issue Navigator (com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Quick Edit Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - REST Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.rest)
Nothing has changed so why would this have suddenly started?
This error is indeed known and has been documented widely;
I suggest to troubleshoot the above articles, since they concern the same problem.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG