Getting the following error each time I try to start the VM running JIRA:
JIRA Startup Failed
The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started:
- Atlassian Navigation Links Plugin (com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin)
- Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Global Issue Navigator (com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Quick Edit Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - REST Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.rest)
Nothing has changed so why would this have suddenly started?
This error is indeed known and has been documented widely;
I suggest to troubleshoot the above articles, since they concern the same problem.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot