JIRA Activity Subtab: Where to edit it.

Good day.

I am running JIRA version 6.1.2 (Standalone) and we are having a bit of trouble with the Activity Subtab.

We'd like to know where to find it's settings, how to edit it (just edit the function not add or remove a new subtab) and find out how to improve the settings.

The subtab we are looking to edit is the Activity and History subtab.

We need to find out how it works and how to change the way it works, specifically, pinpoint and log the user that originally created an issue. Activity logs whoever is the current assignee as the creator of the ticket, while History notes the original creator. We will need the Activity to show what the History shows to make the data solid and irefutable.

In the event that the Activity subtab could not be edited or viewed, please advise why it isn't accessible or editable.

Thank you very much and have a great day.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Timothy Chin Community Champion May 15, 2015

There are no settings to edit those Issue Panels. If you want to disable them, you can go into the Manage Add ons view System add ons and look for the the right module to disable. The module is called Issue Tab Plugin.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

165 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you