JIRA Access Constraints

Hello ,

is it possible to fix this error , thank you

JIRA Access Constraints

You cannot access JIRA at present.
<th width="40%">Description</th><th width="10%">Time</th><th>Level</th><th width="40%">Exception</th>
Unexpected exception during JIRA startup. This JIRA instance will not be able to recover. Please check the logs for details 2014-04-29 17:15:35 fatal

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Yes, probably, but you need to read your log files to find out what it is and fix it.

How do you access the logs when you cannot access your JIRA instance?

Same way you do when you can access it. Log into the server and read the logs.

Sorry, I was not specific, we use the hosted JIRA version and not the standalone version. So there is no server that I have access to.

If you are on Cloud, then you need to contact Atlassian support, they need to read the logs on their system to find out what's wrong with your instance.

Thanks @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]. I just did that.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

131 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you