JIRA 5.2.10- I'm being prompted to enter username and password when trying to add a group to the SoD Exception approver role in AER project.

mehala n
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2013

I'm being prompted to enter username and password when trying to add a group to the SoD Exception approver role in AER project.When I tried to use Windows NT user Id /Pwd.It is getting hanged.Also Cancel gettting hanged.Pls help

3 answers

0 votes
mehala n
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2013

Kindly ignore this question

0 votes
mehala n
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 31, 2013

Sorry for a wrong question.This is not place to ask this question.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2013

We don't know your system - speaking of SoD Exception and AER tells us nothing.

What username and password are you being asked for? Is it a JIRA prompt asking you to login again to get admin rights? Or is it a network password diallog? How have you configured Jira to authenticate - internally, ldap, ntlm, crowd etc?

Suggest an answer