JIRA 4.3.4 - which issues were in a specific status in a given time window?

TothJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2011

Hi, is there any way to list issues which were in a specific status in a time window? like which issues were 'in progress' from 2011.01.01 till 2011.02.01 ? I know its possible with WAS and DURING in 4.4, but how to do it in 4.3.4?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
TothJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2012

I close my own question, its irrelevant now.

0 votes
TothJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2012

I close my own question, its irrelevant now.

0 votes
Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 17, 2011

You could try something like the following. Its not ideal, as you would need to list out each of the statuses that you are looking for but it may provide the information that you are looking for

project = "Software" and (status = "In Progress") or (status = Approved) and duedate < 2011-06-01

TothJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 17, 2011

I dont really get it, you JQL is nothing to do about what I'm looking for. Your jql lists issue which are in project 'Software' and its current status is 'in progress', OR its current status is Approved and duedate is less than 2011-06-01 (any project). I'm looking for a list which contains issues which are in a specific project and they was in 'in progress' status from 2011.01.01 till 2011.02.01 (if an issue in this project was in progress for 5 minutes at 2011.01.10, then it should be listed. or if it was in progress before 2011.01.01 and resolved at 2011.01.10, then it sould be listed).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events