Ist there a plugin to show "Time Estimate" in dependence of "Rank" as kind of gantt chart?

Matthias Vogt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 3, 2014

I'm looking for a posibility (e.g. plugin) to show "Time Estimate" sorted by "Rank" as kind of gantt or time chart.
The aim is to show a timeline for issues in a defined status.

Is there something like that?

2 answers

0 votes
Matthias Vogt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 5, 2014

Hi!

Thank you for yor Info!

I'd like to generate a diagramm like this above. But automatic, bundled by "User" and sorted by "Estimated Time" and "Rank" from agile functions / board of jra.

If there are three tickets assigned to the same user, then i'd like to see a diagramm with three chart with three bars, staggered by "Estimated Time" and sorted by "Rank".

I hope, you know what I mean.

But I think, there is no posibility to generate a chart like this JIRA by now.

Кильдиев Рустам
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 21, 2018

Hi, i need the same thing. Have you achieved this goal?

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2014

Your question is a little vague.

I don't totally get what would be the start- and end date for the task bars in the Gantt chart? And what do you mean by "rank"? (Is this the ordinal in a JIRA Agile board or what?)

Nevertheless the PDF View Plugin allows exporting custom Gantt charts. It comes with a simplistic Gantt chart template, that you should be able to tailor to your needs. (If nothing else, you should modify the getIssueStartDate() and getIssueEndDate() methods in gantt-chart.groovy.)

jira-gantt.png

Suggest an answer